SALEEM'S INNER CIRCLE
An Elite Group of
Senior Finance Executives
CFO LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
The primary objective of MECA CFO Academy is to prepare and develop senior finance professionals for the CFO Leadership roles. We help them develop by focusing on the following three core areas:
- Setting up the inner game by creating a mindset based on life vision, values, and work-life integration
- Polishing up their brand, communication, leadership style and relationship skills for external success.
- Developing strategic thinking and deeply understanding strategic management for value creation and performance management.
Most finance professionals have good expertise in functional accounting and finance disciplines but lack leadership skills and business acumen. The focus of MECA CFO Academy is to help develop finance professionals with leadership skills and business strategy knowledge and expertise. These are the talents that make the difference in transitioning mid-level professionals to top C-level positions
CFO COACHING CLUB
CFO Coaching Club is a community of like-minded senior finance professionals who are eager to grow their career at an accelerated rate and have a burning desire to reach C-Level leadership roles at their earliest. CFO Coaching Club is the platform where you can access latest CFO Leadership training material as well as network with other aspiring and emerging CFOs.
Saleem's 'Inner Circle' is a special high intensity coaching program where he regularly conducts live coaching sessions with his Inner Cicrcle students. The Inner Circle coaching program is is based on a unique CFO Leadership Competency Model developed by MECA CFO Academy for mid-career Finance professionals. The research based contents are carefully chosen to help you to take charge of your career by proactively managing and driving your own leadership development process. Through practical examples and tested strategies you will learn how to apply simple techniques to make big difference in your care. To join Inner Circle, a small subscription fee is required.
Inner Circle Monthly Coaching Schedule for 2017-18:
- Weekly live coaching sessions by Mr, Saleem Sufi and other experts.
- 1st Week: Group Coaching Session by Mr. Saleem Sufi (90 Minutes)
- 2nd Week: Group Q&A Session by Mr. Saleem Sufi (60-90 Minutes)
- 3rd Week: Expert's Session | A CFO or Executive Recruiter etc. (60 Minutes)
- Intensive CFO Preparatory Coaching Program based on 12 competencies CFO Leadership framework.
- One competency covered each month. Practical assignments, case studies, exercises included.
- 40-50 Slides of proprietary contents provided for each competency.
- Participation from the Privacy and Comfort of Your Home through video conferencing.
- All online sessions on Tuesdays at 9:00 PM UAE Time.
- All sessions are recorded and available to members.
- Monthly Subscription: $47 per month (month-to-month billing). You can cancel any time.
The CFO Coaching Club has been created to provide you an ogoing learning platform to help you take charge of your career and self leadership development process to accelerate your career growth.
CFO LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK
The CFO Coaching Club - Inner Circle program is built on a research based CFO Leadership Competency Model that comprises of 3 dimensions of the CFO Leadership and 12 critical leadership competencies that are essentially required for senior Finance roles today.
The 3 leadership dimensions are:
- Personal Leadership: Developing a strong self by building up character, work-life integration, energy, self-discipline and reputation.
- Public Leadership: Inspiring people around you with your authentic leadership, communication, relationship, and service orientation.
- Strategic Leadership: Establishing thought leadership and driving value creation process through strategic performance management.
The program is entirely built on practical strategies, techniques and tactics that you can fast learn and quickly apply in your career to jumpstart your leadership journey. This is the most practical CFO training offered anywhere.
ONGOING COACHING AND MENTORING
In today's fast paced changing environment where average employment tenure is fast reducing, you cannot depend and rely on your employer to provide you the necessary professional training and leadership development. New reality demands that you take full responsibility of your own learning and development and proactively manage and drive your career.
The purpose of CFO Coaching Club is to provide you ongoing professional support through the following means:
- Free resources on 'CFO Coaching Club' LinkedIn group in the form of blogs, training videos, coaching lessons etc.
- Intensive study of CFO Leadership Competencies through Saleem's 'Inner Circle' coaching program. A small monthly subscription fee applies.
- Networking and peer-to-peer mentoring through CFO Coaching Club community where like-minded senior finance professionals help and support each other.
All jobs are temporary; but your career and profession is permanent. To make progress in your career, you must have an ongoing career coaching and mentoring support. CFO Coaching Club serves that role for you.
Most Practical CFO Leadership Training and Coaching
by MECA CFO Academy
A unique leadership development program for current and future CFOs
aimed to significantly enhance their strategic and leadership skills within a short period of time
CFO COACHING CLUB
2017-18 Coaching Syllabus
OVERVIEW OF CFO LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY MODEL
What has changed in the business world recently and why a different approach is required for career management.
- New business model of 21st century
- What is lacking in Finance profession and how to bridge the gap
- Traditional CFO Leadership models
- New role of Finance and demands on the CFO
- What recruiters and executive search firms look into a CFO
- MECA CFO Leadership Competency Model - an overview
- Where do you stand - a self assessment
Coaching Goal: Develope the right mindset and perspective to take charge of your career.
PRODUCTIVITY, TIME MANAGEMENT AND SELF DISCIPLINE
How to deliver more in less time and remain focused on top priorities
- Time management and personal productivity
- Understanding your inner game and outer game
- How to overcome daily fire-fighting
- Building your focus muscles
- Developing new habits
- Urgency verses importance matrix
- Advanced tools for higher productivity
- Strategic delegation
- Your personal SWOT analysis
Coaching Goal: Improve your work performance by doubling your productivity and enjoy quality of life
LEVERAGING THE POWER OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
How to create self-awareness and connect with people at a deeper level
- What matters: EQ verses IQ
- Left brain verses right brain - how do we make decisions
- Using the power of your emotional brain
- Four level of awareness
- Managing your stress
- Resolving conflicts
- Becoming charismatic
- How to develop integrity and trust
- Understanding and managing your ego
Coaching Goal: Use the power of emotional intelligene to bring a lasting change in your behavior and performance
PERSONAL BRANDING AND POSITIONING
How to build followership and attract opportunities
- Why personal branding?
- Discovering and positioning your personal brand
- Identifying your target audience
- Communicating your brand to the world
- Your online presence: how to let the world notice you
- Building your network
- Managing your reputation
- Characteristics of s strong CFO brand
- How to let recruiters find you on LinkedIn
Coaching Goal: Develop a strong internal and external image and build reputation
PRESENTATION SKILLS: THE WEAPON OF MASS INFLUENCE
How to become a public speaker and make engaging and influential presentations
- Why public speaking is a must for CFOs
- Challenges faced by CFOs
- Overcoming your fear
- Connecting with your audience
- Presenting numbers
- Keeping your audience awake
- Presenting at workplace - a starter's guide
- 7 Critical mistakes to avoid
Coaching Goal: Develop the comfort level to become a frequent presenter.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT AND TEAM BUILDING
How to build and lead a team of outstanding professionals
- What type of Leader you are
- Inspiring and motivating with your vision
- Employee engagement and enablement
- Skills alignment with work demands
- Goal setting and reward system
- Work-life integration
- Hiring, firing and retention
- Coaching and mentoring
Coaching Goal: Become an inspirational leader and role model
How to develop long term compelling relationships
- Why relationship matters
- Essential ingredients of a successful relationship
- Your relationship with your boss and management team
- Your relationship with your staff and colleagues
- Making friends at work
- Working with difficult people
- How to develop likeability
- Managing strategic relationship
Coaching Goal: Create a wide network of professional relationships at work and outside work
CREATING SERVICE ORIENTATION
How to develop a service oriented Finance organization
- What service excellence means
- How to achieve customer satisfaction
- Finance Business Partnering
- Learning through Finance surveys
- Leveraging cross functional teams
- Over commiting and over delivering
- Driving change through Finance champions
Coaching Goal: Develop a Finance team that deeply cares about their non Finance customers
DEVELOPING STRATEGIC THINKING
How to do strategic thinking and create a strategic mindset
- How to understand and improve yourself
- How to understand and improve others
- Asking basic (but powerful) strategy questions
- Comprehending big picture
- Understanding products / markets / customers
- Blue ocean thinking
- How to create a vision
- Expressing your strategic self
Coachinh Goal: Develop the habit of strategic thinking and become a strategist
How to drive and support the value creation process
- New business model of 21st century
- Prominence of intangibles
- What is value and how it is measured
- Value creation model
- Understanding value creation cycle of your business
- Identifying vale drivers through strategy maps
- Measuring customer and employee value
Coachinh Goal: Understand the value creation model of your business
STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
How to link operations with the strategy
- Limitations of current financial system
- From managing financials to managing value
- Strategic planing and analysis
- How to use Balanced Scorecard
- Business model assessment
- KPI and critical success factors
- Monitoring business performance through value drivers
Session Goal: Establish a system of organization-wide performance management based on balanced scorecard
MANAGING AND DRIVING YOUR CAREER
How to create a career plan and manage own leadership development process
- A assessment - where you are now
- Managing your career
- Your career plan
- Career goal setting
- Your ongoing professional and leadership development
- Going forward: coaching or mentoring
- Work life integration
- Your next career opportunity
Coaching Goal: Create a long term own leadership development plan
From Previous Participants
“It is the most effective and most practical CFO leadership training I have ever come across. The program contents are new and focus on building CFO Leadership skills. The program is taught with clarity and practical tips to make it easier to apply immediately”.Syed Khalid NoorCountry CFONovartis Pharma Pakistan
“Top quality CFO leadership contents. For such a nominal fee, the program offered great value. Lots of powerful concepts and tools shared. There is no such structured program available in the market. Trainer was fantastic and the concepts were explained very clearly”.Mohammed Afzal
Regional Financial ControllerChicago Bridge & Iron, UAE
“The program has helped me to learn tools required to do gap analysis, self-development and lead my career in a strategic way to get senior leadership role in future"Tauseef IrfanSenior Consultant, PWCNew Jersey, USA
“It is the best program; no other institute or body is offering such kind of program”.Ashit SanghviGroup Financial Controller, Fikree Pipe LLC, UAE
“Exhaustive practical areas for career growth kindled in short span of time for me to work upon, has been a vital and timely coaching for my career progress.”Biji DanielVice President Finance,Food Specialties Ltd., UAE
“The overall program was fantastic and full of insights of how one can be successful in becoming a CFO.”Nadeem IftikharGeneral ManagerAl Batool International, Jeddah, KSA
HOW TO ATTRACT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Developing a Strong Personal Brand for You..
- Create a highly professional and searchable LinkedIn profile that attracts recruiters and prospective employers.
- Build a high quality 1st level connections network on LinkedIn that exceed 1000+
- Develop a highly prfessional CV that concisely conveyas your strengths and brings interviews
- Establish your Thought Leadership among your circles in the area of your core expertise
- Increase your online visibility so you appear on the first page in Google search
- Build your credibility and a strong reputation among your professional network at work and outside work
A Brilliant Career with Top World-Class Companies across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and United States
- Global Strategic CFO from Top Fortune 500 Companies
- CFO Leadership Coach & Strategy Expert
- Founder, MECA CFO Alliance, the largest CFO group across Middle East
- Founder, MECA CFO Academy
- Harvard Trained
ABOUT SALEEM SUFI
CFO COACHING CLUB
Participants of Saleem's Coaching Program
- “This is very comprehensive and effective program that gives all the elements in one place which are required to be a successful Professional”. Amberjeet Banerjee , Senior Finance Manager, Landmark Group, UAE
- “Great learning experience that changed my mindset and approach to pursue my career goals”. Muhammad Naeem , Financial Controller, Idroesse Infrastructure, UAE
- “The program is very educational, a lot of practical lessons were shared that benefited me personally”. Joanne Ortuoste , Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager, T&F Tax and Finance Group, UAE
- “Good program with lots of takeaways by way of tools and useful tips.” Ramakrishnan Ramachandran, Manager, KC International, UAE